To enhance the quality of your research proposal and to improve funding success
What is it?
A 90-minute, on-line personalized session for new or early-stage RCMI investigators to meet with one or more data scientists and subject-matter experts to discuss specific stages of research.
- Crafting a Specific Aims page
- Refining an appropriate study design
- Strengthening the personal statement on your NIH Biosketch
Information for Scheduling a Studio Session
- Research Studio Type (NIH Biosketch; Research Question and Hypothesis; Specific Aims Page; Study Design)
- General Research Category: Basic Science, Behavioral Science, Clinical Science, Community-Engaged Research, Population Science, Translational Science
- Specific Research Area for Studio Session
- Brief Description of Research Project (1–3 sentences)
- Type of Grant Application (include link to funding announcement)
- Date of Planned Grant Submission or Resubmission
Enhance your research project with collaborative expert consultations!
* Confidentially of your research will be maintained at all times. Only the RCMI CC staff and selected subject-matter experts will view the materials you share for the Research Studio. You may also request to exclude anyone with whom you do not wish to share your research materials.