The Men’s Health Practice, led by Dr. Kevin Billups, is now open! All members of the Meharry Medical College and Nashville General Hospital (NGH) communities (and/or family members) are encouraged to utilize these services.
This new Meharry Medical Group practice is located at Total Health, 5352 Hickory Hollow Parkway, Antioch, TN 37013.
Dr. Billups brings more than 25 years of experience in the field of Men’s Health to Meharry.
The Men’s Health Practice provides a variety of services, including:
· Treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) related to medical conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, hypertension and sleep apnea
· Treatment of low testosterone
· Medical restoration therapy for ED and incontinence after prostate cancer treatment
· Medical management of urinary symptoms (slow stream, hesitancy, urgency) caused by benign prostate enlargement
· Peyronie’s Disease (penile curvature)
· Premature Ejaculation
Evening, weekend and weekday appointments are available. To make an appointment or get more information, call (615) 963-2838 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about the Men’s Health Practice on this video clip: https://vimeo.com/208878062