MISSION: To provide scientific review capability and expertise.
Maintain and Administer a registry of grant reviewers.
• Access to this registry would be available to the RTRN small grants program and to RCMI Member Institutions in implementing their Pilot Projects Programs.
• Development and implementation of the registry would be in concert with the Pilot Projects Program (PPP) Key Function Leadership Group.
Provide Review Council oversight to the RTRN small grants program.
• Reviewed and ranked all Small Grant Awards applications for 2013 (Ranked top 17 and recommended 10 for funding depending on funding availability)
• Developed and implemented a survey instrument related the interest in a grants review system for RTRN administered by the PPC
• Established a Pilot Project Program Key Function Leadership Group in concert with the PRC
• Created a subcommittee for developing a policy to manage the registry of grant reviewers
Jesús Angulo, PhD- Hunter College