ISTI offers a full range of information technology, data collection, and analytic capabilities
delivered in an integrated manner. ISTI staff has over 80 years of experience which includes software developers, database and programmer analysts, system administrators, technical architects, and computer security experts. ISTI provides programming support to all projects, including designing, implementing, and supporting applications for clinical data collection and analysis. ISTI also provides custom application development, server co-location, dedicated server and virtual server hosting and system administration. DCC features a robust IT infrastructure, including private high-speed WAN, secure remote access systems, secure Internet, and data centers equipped with high-performance servers and large capacity storage units.
Services We Offer:
Through our application development and systems integration services, you can gain consulting and delivery expertise in both end-to-end systems integration and custom application development.
At ISTI, we help define your requirements, write specifications and design, develop, test and integrate software across multiple platforms — including Internet technologies — enabling your systems to function in new operating environments.
Our custom application development services include:
- Application design, development, and implementation
- Systems integration/consolidation
- Re-engineering, performance tuning and porting services
IT Infrastructure Services
Our consulting, managed services and integrated solutions create agile, flexible IT environments.
Our IT infrastructure services include:
- Co-location: Whether you need a server or mirror of critical production systems or a row of cabinets, we can accommodate your needs. We also offer colocation all the way down to the rack unit.
- Managed Co=location: combines our expert system management services with your hardware. Let us handle the management of the infrastructure so your people can spend more time on higher value tasks for your research.
- Virtual Servers: ISTI provides maximum computing resource flexibility while eliminating the capital expenses and hassles of owning servers. Virtual Servers deliver an enterprise computing and storage infrastructure solutions.
- Physical Servers: Need a Dedicated Physical Server? No problem! We can even help architect and design an end to end solution to meet your unique requirements.
- Consulting: Not sure what you need? Our staff is ready to learn about your research and help assess your needs. Our staff have tackled many highly complex challenges and developed reliable and extensible solutions
- System Administration : We offer system administration services including OS maintenance and troubleshooting services.
Clinical Data Programming Services:
We provide end-to-end solutions that cater to clinical research and data management needs. Our team of functional and technical professional’s aid through the entire lifecycle - from CRF design to regulatory submissions, including data management related activities. We ensure utmost compliance with regulatory requirements, standard operating procedures, protocols, and other processes and practices.
Our services include:
- Case Report Form (CRF) design and creation
- Custom database development and data specifications
- Database implementation on web-based application
- Data extraction for statistical analysis
- End user support
DCC have the following applications to support clinical research and data management:
- Applications for Clinical Data Management (CDMS): Oracle Clinical and REDCap
- Applications for Electronic Data Capture (EDC): Oracle Clinical-Remote Data Capture (RDC)
- Applications for Safety Data Management: Oracle Argus
- Seibel Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS): Maintenance of site and personnel information, generation of CRA visit reports, and issues management