To enhance the quality of your research proposal and to improve funding success
What is it?
A 90-minute, on-line personalized session for early stage investigators to meet with a data scientist and one or more subject-matter experts to discuss a specific stage of research.
- Crafting a Specific Aims page
- Refining an appropriate study design
- Strengthening the personal statement on your NIH Biosketch
Information for Scheduling a Studio Session
- Area of Assistance (Research Question and Hypothesis; Specific Aims Page; Study Design; NIH Biosketch)
- Type of Research: Basic Biomedical, Clinical, Behavioral, Community-engagement, Population Studies, Translational
- Research Area
- Brief summary of the research problem (1-3 sentences)
- Brief statement of what you hope to gain from the Studio Session
- Type of grant application (include link to funding announcement)
- Date of planned grant submission or resubmission
Enhance your research project with collaborative expert consultations!
* Confidentially of your research will be maintained at all times. Only the RTRN staff and selected subject-matter experts will view the materials you share for the Research Studio. You may also request to exclude anyone with whom you do not wish to share your research materials.