How does RTRN protect your privacy?
RTRN does not allow the publication of information that may identify individuals, or might potentially identify them. Statistical data about the health of the population are made available on RTRN websites in the interest of the public.
Links to external (non-RTRN) sites are sometimes included in web pages for the convenience of site users, but RTRN does not have any responsibility for the privacy practices of third party sites linked to RTRN sites.
Is information collected about your site visit?
Visitor logs are used on this RTRN internet site for statistical purposes only. No attempt will be made to identify or collect personal information about users.
What does RTRN do with personal information provided in feedback?
Email addresses provided to this site will only be used to respond to enquiries and will not be added to mailing lists, or disclosed to any other party without the user's consent, unless required to do so by law. Personal information will be kept in safe custody, sufficient to prevent unauthorized access, and will be properly handled to ensure its safety, integrity and confidentiality.
Circumstances in which RTRN may be required to disclose this information to a law enforcement agency include:
- Unauthorized tampering or interference with files published on a RTRN site.
- Unauthorized attempts to access files which are not published on the RTRN site.
- Attempts to intercept messages of other users of RTRN sites.
- Communications which are defamatory, abusive, vilify individuals or give rise to a suspicion that an offence is being committed.
- Attempts to otherwise compromise the security of the web server.
- Breach the laws of the State of Mississippi or the USA.